Released in 2506 to critical acclaim, sales of the XP-35 Vid-Pod were driven primarily by its enhanced array of features. Among them were:
- NightVision® for transmissions made in low light levels;
- A standard invertoscope for transmissions made in low gravity environments;
- Kelior® audio and video, allowing the user to block out other users and receiving devices from either hearing or seeing your feed;
- X-ray scanning for emergency medical diagnoses;
- A bright red button that should not be pressed.